- The following principles must be observed, by the Company during data processing:
1.1. data must be processed fairly and lawfully, without impinging on the dignity of a Data Subject;
1.2. data may be processed only for specific, clearly defined and lawful purposes;
1.3. data may be processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the respective legitimate purpose;
1.4. The Company, the staff working in the company and all those persons to whom the company entrusts the information of the Data Subject, will keep the data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of data processing.
2. The grounds for the Company for data processing will be:
2.1. there is a Data Subject’s consent;
2.2. data processing is provided for by Law;
2.3. data processing is necessary to protect interests of the Data Subject - to review the application of the Data Subject; to enter into a contract; to protect vital interests of a Data Subject/third person.
3. Confidentiality of Personal Data, the Company and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose personal data to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the personal Data Subject, unless otherwise provided by law of Georgia.
4. The Company will collect and use personal data for the following purposes:
4.1. to improve and make the relevant website(s) more “user-friendly”;
4.2. to improve and make the relevant social network(s) more “user-friendly”;
4.3. to adapt the material of the Company's website and social network in such a way as to provide more personalised experience to users and to draw their attention to the services offered by the fitness club that may be of interest to users.
5. The personal Data Subject has the right to receive information from the Company regarding the processing of his personal data, if such right is not limited in accordance with the laws of Georgia. The personal Data Subject has the right to demand that the Company clarify his personal data, block it or destroy it.
6. The processing of personal data in order to promote goods, works, services on the market by direct contacts with a potential consumer through means of communication is allowed only with the prior consent of the personal Data Subject. Such processing of personal data shall be deemed to be carried out without the prior consent of the personal Data Subject unless the Company proves that such consent has been obtained. The Company shall immediately stop processing its personal data for the above purposes at the request of the personal Data Subject.
7. Other rights and obligations of the Company as a personal Data Controller shall be determined by the legislation of the Georgi in the field of personal data. If the employees of the Company, who have access to the personal data, guilty of violating the norms governing the processing and protection of personal data shall bear material, disciplinary, administrative, civil or criminal liability in accordance with the procedure established by laws of Georgia.